بدھ، 21 اکتوبر، 2015

Feedback about one's online Quran teacher


Yasmin is a brilliant fellow among our students. She wrote a feedback about her teacher. Her own study report can be seen here on this link. https://www.facebook.com/ElearningHolyQuranCom/posts/621322604636844
She has written the following paragraph:-
Abdul Razzaq Quadri is my teacher for Arabic lessons. I favour him as a teacher, for his teaching method is understandable and yet, is not unnecessarily simplified. This allows me to be able to interpret his lessons properly and also leaves me with new knowledge and queries that I may learn in the future. His teachings on many aspects of the Qur’an and of Islam are quite interesting, giving me a more cultured insight into the meanings of Arabic phrases and symbolic events in Islam. He is a good teacher and does well in explaining and interpreting certain information. His additional lessons on Arabic grammar are very useful. With these lessons, I am able to become better at pronouncing certain words and increasing my fluency in reading. Overall, Teacher Abdul has helped me tremendously in reading the Qur’an, something that I can hope to look forward to achieving soon.
Yasmin, Australia

http://www.elearningholyquran.com/

1 تبصرہ: