جمعرات، 18 فروری، 2016

A Journey of 3 generations!!!

Recently, I've visited the district of Faisalabad, where my Khala (sister of
my mother) used to reside and she died in 2006. The village is called 'Gujjar Singh Wala 70/RB'. 
It is guessed that My mother was born in the same village (nearly) about 1962. Mother's parents are called "naankay" in Punjabi & "Nannhiyaal" in Urdu Language. My 'naankay' migrated from Gujjar Singh Wala to District Vehari (about 1970) & then to Layyah.They were farmers. Because of some reasons they had to move from the district of Faisalabad. They changed their residence twice in different villages in Layyah & Finally got their own Land in Chak no 475/TDA.
In my early childhood, the happiest thing was to visit my 'naankay-village'. My father's family lived in Chak no 174/WB in district Vehari. I was born their & our family migrated to District Layyah (Chak no 349/TDA) about 1990 or 1991. I came in Lahore on 12th of August in 2000 AD and I'm living here for last 15 & half years.
On 5th of February, 2016 I went to see the family members of my late Khala (sister of my mother). In this picture her husband (an old man) can be seen in left. His name is Shear. In the mid there is his son, M Boota Shaheen and on right hand side Mr Aqeel (Son of Boota Shaheen).
My Khalu (uncle) Shear is an eye witness of bloody migration of 1947, when Pakistan was made. He was a boy of 13 or 14 years at that time. He left his 'Hometown' with a Caravan in the scenario of Blood and fire.
M Boota Shaheen had been working in Textile Mills for 2 decades as a laborer. Now, he is running a small shop of Grocery (in Retail) in a room of his house.The young boy Mr Aqeel is not studying anymore in school, although he is a child yet.
There are many "problems" in Pakistan for a child to study properly in the filthy system of this greedy society. One can understand the issues by watching the movie 'Taare Zameen Par'.
 
The picture was taken in the morning of 6th of Februry, 2016 by me.
Abdul Razzaq​

کوئی تبصرے نہیں:

ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں