جمعرات، 20 مارچ، 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

Last night after 12:00 AM Muhammad Zaid Mustafa sent me a text on my Mobile "Happy Birthday to you."
I thought a few days ago that I'll inform to my friends about 20th of March but I forgot and Zaid Mustafa wished me very first. I don't have any idea that how he came to know or he remembered it already. However I realised that there is someone who cares of me very well. In today's morning when I open my browser, Google was wishing me Happy birthday and Google showed this image with Cake and other gifts. I told my students and they had best wishes for me even one of them wished me before telling. Other friends wished me happy birthday with prayer on mobile phone text message. Those friends are Muhammad Danish Taha, Hasib Nazir Gill, Ahsan Attari, Shahbaz Anjum Attari, Umar Farooq Siddeequi and others.
      I want to say "Thank You" to all of my friends. May Allah Almighty Bless you (O my friends!) Best in this world and in Hereafter. I was born on 20th of March in 1986 AD. My uncle Muhammad Razzaq martyred in Siachen Glacier on 22nd of March in 1986 AD. He was a Pakistan Army Soldier. He embraced martyrdom (Shahadat) in disaster of Glacier. My family named me "Muhammad Razzaq" as well. But after passing a time in District Layyah one of my teachers changed my name and on the school admission register it was written Abdul Razzaq. 

2 تبصرے:

  1. یہ تبصرہ مصنف کی طرف سے ہٹا دیا گیا ہے۔

    جواب دیںحذف کریں
  2. سالگرہ بہت بہت مبارک ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ اللہ تعالیٰ آپ کو بہت بہت خوشیاں نصیب فرماۓ۔ آمین

    جواب دیںحذف کریں